Homeowners can use many online tools to help with home improvement. Here are a few of the most popular:
- Houzz is a website and app that allows homeowners to browse photos and ideas for projects. It also has a forum where homeowners can ask questions and get advice from other homeowners and professionals.
- HomeAdvisor is a website and app that connects homeowners with local contractors. HomeAdvisor allows homeowners to get estimates from multiple contractors and read reviews before deciding.
- Angi (formerly Angie’s List) is a website and app that provides reviews of local contractors. Angi also offers a free service that allows homeowners to connect with local contractors for quotes.
- Homewyse is a website allowing homeowners to get project estimates from local contractors. Homewyse also provides homeowners with information about the cost of materials and labor.
- Sherwin-Williams has a variety of tools on their website for homeowners explore, plan and visualize their home’s color and style.
These are just a few online tools homeowners can use to help with home improvement. These tools allow homeowners to find inspiration, get quotes, and learn how to complete home improvement projects themselves.
In addition to these tools, there are also many online resources that homeowners can use to learn about home improvement. These resources include:
- Many home improvement blogs offer tips, advice, and tutorials on a variety of home improvement topics.
- Many home improvement websites offer similar content.
- Several home improvement magazines are published regularly. These magazines offer articles on various topics, product reviews, and inspiration.
Using online tools and resources, homeowners can learn everything they need to know to complete their home improvement projects successfully.